The Kenneth Lindsay Scholarship Trust awards grants to enable students from Israel to advance their education in any subject at universities and institutions of higher learning in the UK. The awards attempt to encourage close collaboration between individuals of both countries.
Applications are to be submitted by 30th April annually.
Please download and complete the application form. We also require:
- An up to date CV to include your education in chronological order without any gaps. Periods of part-time education, army, paid or voluntary work should also be included, as should details of involvement in community work.
- A copy of the letter of acceptance from your chosen university.
- 2 Letters of recommendation from either your professor, tutor or former employer, which must be written on headed paper.
- An autobiographical statement including your interests, your reasons for taking the proposed course, reasons for being considered for a Kenneth Lindsay Scholarship and if awarded what impact it would make.
- A covering letter which should have your name and current address and contact details, and should include any additional relevant information, not included in the above forms, such as any relevant disability and whether accompanied by a spouse and children.
- It is mandatory to complete the financial statement in the form describing your additional sources of finance since the scholarships awarded are only between £500 and £2000.
The scholarships awarded by the AIA are for one academic year. Students undertaking a degree which involves more than one year of study may re-apply for funding for each academic year by submitting another complete application form, a report from your supervisor as to how your studies are progressing, confirmation from the university that you are still registered, together with a covering letter which must arrive before 30th April annually.
- All application documents should be sent in triplicate by normal airmail, (not special delivery as the office is not manned 7 days a week) – to arrive by 30th April annually.
This information should be sent to:
Anglo Israel Association
Kenneth Lindsay Scholarship Trust
P.O. Box 47819
London NW11 7WD